11.30.2009

A ladies message...(on to the next)

I look at myself in the mirror and everything is on point...

Make-up is right
Lips are lucious
and my body is tight.

I look and feel sexier then I did when I was with you.
I turn heads, break necks and I'm free from you...

I know you're regretting the day that you left...
fortunately for me, I dont give a damn! lol

My sex appeal is mind blowing, jaw dropping and one of a kind

Confidence is nothing more then a feeling and knowing inside out who you are, what you have to offer and the level of sexiness you bring!

Im feeling myself, I have no reason not to.

Look me in my eyes and tell me you havent thought about it ;-)
Tell me you dont want me...

Can you? ;-)

(the thoughts every woman should feel when she ends a relationship/ looks in the mirror)

Candy Kisses :*

4 comments:

  1. lmraoooo hahahaaaaa STOP reading my mind !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I Love This!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Lovin This!!!!!!! I Know A Few People Who Needs To Read This...

    ReplyDelete
  4. word wht koolaid(throwback nicknamee) said lol

    ReplyDelete