11.23.2009

The Power of a Red Lip

I looked in the mirror, licked my lips and blew myself a kiss... Today I wanted to do things a little differently. As I traced the red stain along the top and bottom, I felt the transformation take place. The top coat of gloss just finished it off ;)...

I noticed that I turned a few heads and received a few looks from the males in passing today, (lol) a little more then usual. So I questioned where all this attention could be coming from? Then I realized, ITS THE POWER OF THE RED LIP!!!!

There is something about a candy apple red painted lip that appears to turn a man on. Especially, if her lips know how to work it.

Red is the color of passion, sexiness and power. When placed on the mouth of a woman it takes on a identity of its own. Not to be worn on a daily basis but perfect for making a statement!

Ladies, paint your lips red and wear nothing but a mean pair of heels...

see your mans reaction, take control and give him something to remember! (red lips stain, leaving memories always)

And trust.... He'll love it! ;)





Candy Kisses :*

1 comment: